Monday, July 22, 2013

DAY 52: RUN CAT!





I must say my money would be on the eagle rather than the cat!

Reminds me of when we lived in KZN and our garden was regularly visited by a number of Hadedas.
As you may know they serve two purposes:
1.  Prevent anyone from sleeping once the sun is up, with their raucous cries 
2.  Totally aerate your lawn, every day. 

Our two cats at the time, (named as follows by Keren.....Sanderina Canderina and Candice Mahogany, aka Sandy and Candy) used to stalk the visiting birds from afar.  It was interesting to watch this playing out...their pincer movement never quite worked and the Hadedas used to look at them much as the eagle is looking at the cat in the picture.  With enormous disdain.  I could never quite figure out why the cats even thought they had a chance.   What would they have done with even one bird in the remote event they could have caught it.

So, my money is on the eagle!





No comments:

Post a Comment