Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DAY 112:CAT AND CANARY PART 4


I know this is supposed to be a blog about my fine feathered friends, but there have been quite a few blind alleys lately that have detoured in the direction of cat stories.......however, I offer no apology because if you look carefully, you will notice that a bird (usually a poor little eaten canary) has in fact been in the 
picture!

So today we see Grumpy Cat once again featured in the role of the cat who ate the canary/bird.  But she seems to be justifying her actions by blaming the bird
for lying about the arrival of summer.  Here, I must confess, my sentiments are with Grumpy Cat.......it is actually a lie.  

People, it's only September, and this is Cape Town.  I can remember having snow on Table Mountain in December before now!  So, that bird lied and paid the ultimate price.   It is not summer or spring......it's still winter in die Kaap, so don't pack away your winter jarmies, hang in there!  


No comments:

Post a Comment