Saturday, February 8, 2014

DAY 218: THE FABULOUS LYREBIRD!



















This morning I received a FB post about the fabulous Lyrebird!

How come I've reached this age in my life and never heard of it!
Oh wow!  I'm excited.........

So to share the excitement, here's a taster:

How about a bird that can do more than issue its own personal cry/call?
One that can imitate just about anything it hears!  And I mean anything.

The following link will take you to a website where there are about 3 short
clips with none other than the great David Attenborough showing off
the Lyrebird.

Words aren't enough to describe how marvellous this bird is - and it got me
thinking - God our Creator made these things not just for His pleasure,
but for our pleasure.  Please go look, people!


http://wrd.cm/1ixQZqu

No comments:

Post a Comment