Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DAY 181: WILD GOOSE CHASE


You've heard of a wild goose chase, I'm sure......well here's the real thing!

Maybe the fox was trying to steal mama's eggs, or attack her babies.
But its obvious that geese are well able to defend themselves and are actually very aggressive.

There's another interesting story of two geese getting into a gorilla's camp at a zoo, with the latter ending up being chased by the cheeky geese - on the gorilla's own ground!

The next one is quite amusing (I put a link to a video clip on FaceBook) - two geese chasing the bestman and groomsman at a wedding.  The reason I found it priceless is that we have a family wedding coming up very soon, and they may well have geese at the wedding venue, LOL!!  I'm taking my iPad along so that I don't miss any of the action.........

No comments:

Post a Comment